Adwords Preview Tool
Google is rated the most visited search engine on the globe today. It is the hub for all kinds of information. The word Google has become so much of household name that, the platform is the man Friday of every internet user for any form of clarification.
This influx was what propelled Google to design the Google Ad tool- a tool that provides an avenue for people to bid on specific keywords and improve their ranking on the search engine.
This article is not focused on Google Adwords, so that’s a topic for the future.
Our focus today is on the Google Adword Preview and Diagnosis Tool.
You May Like To Read Also
- Download Free Long Tail Pro Platinum Crack
- Download Clash Of Clans Mod Apk Offline
- Download 50 Retro Food Logo PSD Free
- Download Hospital Management System Free
- Get Android Apps Maker Software Free Download
Over the next couple of minutes, this article will enlighten you on what this tool is all about, why it is crucial to your business and how you can maximize it productively.
What is the Google Adwords Preview Tool and Diagnosis Tool?
This is one of the numerous tools designed by Google. This tool is designed to enable Google Ad user to monitor the status of their Ads, how it is displayed in different places, and how it is viewed on different devices across those locations.
It is general parlance that, when the reason behind a thing is not known, abusing such thing is inevitable. In other words, when you don’t understand why you should engage a tool, you might as well ignore it totally or underutilize it.
That said, why did Google design this fantastic tool?
- To enable you to check the status of your ads across locations and devices.
- You can use the tool to find out the approval status of your ad.
- The tool is designed with auto-completion ability, suggesting possible keywords while you’re still typing.
- You can search your ads using the tool and not have to pay for the impressions created unlike when you check your ads through Google Search directly.
Now let’s consider how you can find your way around this tool to make the best of your Google Ads.
- Sign in to your Google Adwords Account. This is the first step to take.
- Locate the tools tab and click on it.
- Select Ad Preview and Diagnosis from the drop-down.
- Input the keywords in your ad or something very related in the search box.
- Input the domain name too. This is specific to a country.
- Input the language.
- Input the specific location.
- Finally, input the type of device and run your search.
If you would like to view the status of the ads in a different geographical location or using another device, all you need do is modify the inputs above and re-run your search.
The tool will indicate whether your ads are eligible to be displayed on the first page or not. It will also be clear about how the ads are viewed at the target locations and on different devices. This will help to modify the ads for more effectiveness.
Please note that, if your ad is not eligible to appear on the first page of Google Search results in the selected location, it might not appear on the Ad preview and diagnosis tool.
I hope the content will help you to cover Adwords Preview Tool.