Amazon Influencer Program
Amazon is the world’s biggest eCommerce company. Amazon has a market cap of over 800 billion dollars.
Amazon has an affiliate program open for everyone to promote and make money. To say the least, Amazon’s affiliate program is broadly successful.
Now, Amazon is doubling down on this opportunity to make sales from influencers. A few months back Amazon announced its influencer program for popular YouTubers and influencers.
What is the Amazon influencer program?
Amazon influencer program is a program by Amazon that lets users create and customize their own Amazon pages. These pages contain the products they promote and whenever someone will buy a product from their page. They will receive a commission for that.
In simple words, the Amazon influencer program is a better version of their affiliate program, for influencer. You will get a short and memorable link to the product page after you are qualified for the program.
- How To Bypass Google Account Verification
- Download Clash Of Clans Mod Apk Offline
- GSA Search Engine Ranker & Captcha Breaker UnLimited Trial Method
- Facebook Dating App
- Get Free Sаmѕung Smаrt Swіtсh Mоbіlе Aрр
How can you sign up for the Amazon influencer program?
The signup method is simple but you need to have a few things:
- A good YouTube following: Currently, they are only accepting influencers from YouTube. This will expand to different platforms soon. You need a good amount to YouTube subscribers to be qualified for this program.
- Engagement: You not only need to have subscribers but also engagement on your channel. You must have a good amount of views on every video. The number of comments and likes matter as well.
- Relevancy: Amazon looks at how relevant is the channel and will all your videos tie well with the products. Relevancy matter as a channel about dancing won’t have many products to promote from Amazon.
- Quality of content: The quality of your content in the sense of do you include profanity, sex, and harassment videos on your channel. The review process is not super strict, you need to make sure that your content is safe.
Is the Amazon influencer program available for Instagram celebrities?
As of this writing, NO. The Amazon influencer program is not yet available for Instagram celebrities. The program is currently focused on YouTube only.
How beneficial is the Amazon influencer program and does it pay more commissions?
The Amazon influencer program does not pay more commissions than the affiliate program. However, this program is designed to help influencers get more sales. The program creates a unique and memorable link for your Amazon page. It is like your own small Amazon store.
The program is beneficial for influencers and YouTubers. You can add any products to your Amazon page. The most common things are your video gear, your favorite purchases, and the products you use daily.
The influencer program is a new way for YouTubers to make money. If you have a decent following and engagement on your videos, you should apply for this program. Try to make your Amazon page more appealing with different products. Some YouTubers who are currently using this are Marques Brownlee and What’s up moms.