YouTube Video Black:
What a depressing situation when you go to YouTube in order to track your favorite music movies, TV shows, instructional videos, etc., but it has turned out the black screen. He will scatter passion.
It annoys you for not being able to watch your beloved videos, but the worse situation is that you still have to endure the black screen on YouTube because of unknown reasons. We had encountered the same frustration of reading on YouTube so that we can fully understand how irritating you are.
To solve the problem of the black screen on YouTube, today we will share some possible reasons and possible solutions with you.
Before presenting solutions about the youtube video black, you should first know what is causing it so that you can fix it accordingly.
YouTube Video Black
- Method for Facebook Ad Coupon Code Generator
- LimeTorrent Unblocked Site | Working Proxy and Mirror Sites
- Top World Best Anime Streaming Site
- 1337x Visit The Unblock Site | Download Verified Torrent Movies
- Get Free Youtube Red Account Now!
Possible reasons 1: You are browsing YouTube with the weak network connection
The right network connection is a must while flipping through information online. So the weak network connection will prevent you from loading the full video that can show the buffer logo, the black screen and sometimes we encounter the awkward situation, no video but with audios coming out. Whatever the situation, we bet it’s not the one you want.
When you encounter the situation mentioned above, first, you need to check your network connectivity and make sure it works. If so, please refresh the YouTube page. Otherwise, edit it for a nice network and reopen the YouTube page. In addition, to avoid the damper, you can first download YouTube videos to your computer.
Adobe Flash Player is preinstalled in many Internet browsers, which is widely used to embed a video on sites like YouTube. It’s also a common bug leading to the YouTube black screen.
- Uninstall the existing Adobe Flash Player, then download and install the latest version on your computer.
- Disable hardware acceleration: right-click on the video area to show the non-selection option “Enable hardware acceleration” .
Potential Reason 3: The browser cache clutters videos on YouTube
This is a common reason for many video player errors and is easy to identify. You will find that the black screen comes in suddenly. For example, YouTube is working well when you watch the first videos online while the second shows the black screen. This is probably caused by the browser cache.
- Firefox: Click Tools> Options> Advanced> Network> Empty Now Web Content and Offline User Data.
- Google Chrome: Click Chrome Menu> More Tools / History> Clear Browsing Data.
- Safari (for Mac OS X): Click Safari Menu> Clear Cache> Empty
IE: Click Menu> Security> Delete Browsing History. Then choose Temporary Internet Files / Keep data from favorite websites> Delete
Possible reason 4: Browser settings would cause slow loading of videos on YouTube
Black screen complaints on YouTube come mostly from Firefox and Chrome users while rolling videos. You would be lucky to be stuck on the damper logo on the whole page, only stay still via Firefox but also Chrome. The method below could help you watch your beloved YouTube videos in the best possible way.