Create a YouTube Account without Gmail
YouTube is a giant when it comes to streaming videos via the Internet. They sit at the very top among the best streaming platforms.
Aside from its streaming service, YouTube provides excellent features that make your streaming experience an unforgettable one. As a YouTube user, you can subscribe to videos that you love.
This enables you to get notifications on recent releases. YouTube also keeps track of your history. This means that you can access your previously viewed videos easily. However, bear in mind that you have to be a member to enjoy all its features. This means that you have to sign-up on the YouTube platform.
A Gmail account is needed to sign-up on YouTube. This means that you must first procure an account with Google before using YouTube to its full potential. There might come a time where you may want to use YouTube without having to sign-in with a Gmail account.
You may also have privacy concerns in using products provided by Google. So how do you go about this challenge? Don’t let me keep you waiting. There is good news. You can now create a YouTube account without the need of a Gmail account. Amazing right? Yes, I know.
You May Like To Read Also:
- Top World Best Bitcoin Faucet Bot
- How to Post an Ad on Craigslist
- Download Blobby Game HTML5 For Free
- Can I Use PayPal on Amazon | My Best Method
- LimeTorrent Unblocked Site | Working Proxy and Mirror Sites
How to Sign-up & Create a YouTube Account without Gmail
We have come up with a method to overwrite the issue of always using a Gmail account to sign-up on YouTube. This method can be used with any kind of third party email, work email included.
Also, creating this kind of YouTube account is very fast and simple. All that’s required is to follow the steps to detail. Without wasting your precious time, let us delve into the comprehensive steps to create a YouTube account without a Gmail.
- The first thing to do is to make sure that the Web browser you wish to use does not have any email logged-in on it. Then load the YouTube Web page and proceed to click on the “Sign-in” button. The button mostly appears at the top right corner of the page.
- Once the above step is completed, a sign-up page would be displayed almost immediately. On the sign-up page, click on the “More Options” buttons.
- Two different options would pop-up. Proceed to click on the option that prompts you to create an account.
- You’ll then be taken to a page with “Create Your Google Account” as the headline. Bear in mind that this sign-up page is different from the normal page for Gmail sign-up.
- Proceed to fill the form on the page with your desired mail address and then click on the “Next” button. Also, make sure to click “I Agree” on the terms and privacy window.
- Afterward, you’ll receive an email from Google to verify your account. Proceed to click on the link in the message. You’ll be taken to a new Web page. Click the button that prompts you to continue to YouTube.
- After completing all the above processes successfully, you can now have access to all of YouTube’s features with your desired email.
Voila; you are ready to use your YouTube account. You can open as many accounts as you want with this method. And your problem which was Create a YouTube Account without Gmail has been solved.