How to Find your Skype ID
Skype is one of the most popular messaging platforms in the market. It is fluid and easy to use. Business love it, people love it, and I love it as well.
However, using Skype for the first time can be a headache. Today, I will show you a step by step method to find your Skype ID. A Skype ID is the Username of your Skype account.
We use Skype ID for all sorts of thing like:
- Finding the right person: When you search for someone on Skype using a name. The chances of you finding the exact person is low. You may land upon someone else’s Skype profile. We can fix this issue using Skype ID. If you search for someone using their Skype ID, there is no chance of you landing on someone else’s profile.
- It makes sharing your Skype profile easy: Whenever you are sharing your Skype profile with someone. You can use the Skype ID, share your Skype ID with the other person and they can find you easily.
- The Best Rewrite Tool For Spinning Your Article
- Get Free PDF Sharer With It’s All Free Feature From Here
- How to Download Udemy Videos
- Avast Browser Download Free From Here
- How Does Teamviewer Work | How We Can Use It
How to find your Skype ID?
Finding your Skype ID is very simple. Here is the step by step process of how to do this on windows:
- Install your Skype app on windows or android phones: This is a crucial step. I assume most of you already have the app. But in case you don’t, you can install it on android by searching Skype on the play store. For windows, you can search for Skype on the windows app store. If you do not have the windows app store or don’t have any idea about it. You can search ” Download Skype for Windows ” on Google.
- Once you install the app, move on to the next step. Login or Signup on the app using your Microsoft or Gmail account. This step is super easy. When your login is successful, you are ready.
- After you log in to your Skype account, you will see your profile on the top left-hand corner. Click on the profile, a menu will appear. On the list, click on Settings.
After you have done that, you will find your Skype name, profile picture, mobile number, email address, and location.
Here is, how to find your Skype ID on the Android app:
The process to find your Skype name on an Android smartphone is the same as on the Windows app. Open your Skype app, log in to your Skype account, click on the profile icon, click on Settings, and click on account and profile. You can find your Skype ID in the current page.
You can copy and send your Skype ID to your friends and family. It is a whole lot easier to share your Skype ID than your name or email. The ID should look something like live:a3dhgibadjbnfm.
Skype is a very popular and well built messaging app. It is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Android.