Canva Transparent Background
Canva is a simplified graphic-design tool website, founded in 2012. It is a web based design app made with the aim to make graphic designing easier for people.
It provides an easy to use photo editor where you can change the look of your image using settings that include filters, tint, brightness and more.
It uses a drag-and-drop format and provides access to photographs, vector images, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals.
You May Like To Read Also
- Download Latest Free Adobe Illustrator Course
- Download Ultimate Guide To Link Building Tutorial
- Download Blobby Game HTML5 For Free
- Top World Best Soundcloud Rappers And Information
- GSA Search Engine Ranker & Captcha Breaker UnLimited Trial Method
The variety of tools provided by canva can be used for both web and print media design and graphics. The canva community has a wide range of users but some people still need some guidance however in performing certain operations like the subject of focus of this article which making a transparent background.
Canva Transparent Background
In the field of graphics design, the backgrounds matter a lot, therefore there is a need to pay extra attention to your background in graphic design.
This is because your backgrounds are like wall paints or wallpapers which either attracts people as it blends into the eye space or gives an eyesore and distracts people from the outstanding graphics.
Before we, however, go into the subject of discussion for this article, we need to take a look at why it is necessary for a graphic to have a transparent background.
The need of having a graphic or an image with a transparent background is simple and straight forward. Images or graphics with transparent backgrounds are very useful when we want to consider layering of images.
Either you are adding a watermark to your photos, creating graphics for social media or advertising, or designing print materials for your marketing plan, an image with a transparent background can be layered to create beautiful, professional-looking designs.
Now that we know why having a transparent background is necessary, we can now move to the part where we get to discover how to create a transparent background in canva.
Of all the characteristics of professionally designed graphics, the use of layers is a very important one. Layering the elements of a graphic design only works if the elements themselves have been designed on a transparent background.
The following steps are to be taken in order to make a Canva Transparent Background
- First, you have to start from scratch. Begin by creating a usual project in canva. The project can be any size or shape and this technique will still work.
- When you are creating the design, remember that any elements you add will be visible in the finished project. Any filled shapes, text, or photos will be present on top of the transparent background. Make sure you do not use any colour or photo as your background otherwise, there will be no part of the design left to be transparent.
After creating the design of your choice, you can go ahead to download the file with a transparent background with these steps:
- Select the Download option from the pulldown menu at the top right corner of the workspace.
- Make sure that PNG is selected from the File Type pulldown menu.
- Tick the box to select transparent background.
- Hit the download button.
Your transparent background is downloaded and ready to use.