Personal computers have made our lives different from previous generations. Now, we can do much work with accuracy in a minimum amount of time.
And this productivity stream will increase with the passage of time. But, you have to protect your computer from viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, and all malicious attacks.
The convenient way to secure your PC from all bad things is to install a security program. And Avast is free and reliable security software.
This article will tell you all the details about Avast Login. So, you must keep reading to find out more.
Some rants about Avast
The software that tells you all about your system productivity is Avast. It not also stops viruses, malware, worms, and Trojans from executing, but also kills them.
Moreover, it also tells you about the junk on your computer. So, you can remove it and make your computer faster and productive.
Avast is free to download, install, and use. But if you want extra features, then you need to buy a premium subscription.
It will cost you not much because it is a yearly premium, which will divide into months. And you have to bear the cost of 15$ to 20$ per month. That’s why the premium subscription is not a big weight on the wallet.
Avast login: How to purchase a subscription of Avast?
You have to buy a subscription for using extra features, like Avast Pro Antivirus, Avast Internet Security, and Avast premier. The subscription screen will also tell you the information about passwords, cleanup, and Secureline VPN. If you want a subscription, then follow the steps.
- You can buy the subscription by clicking on the “Buy” button on the Avast screen.
- Or you can visit avast.com/store.
- Then you will have to provide the banking information, and a license will be awarded to you.
Avast login: Activating your protection
If you have purchased the subscription, then you need to activate your protection. For this, you need to follow the steps.
- You can activate Avast from your PC by clicking on the “Activate License” in the Avast screen.
- The other way is to do it manually.
- You have to put the activation code or License manually in the program.
If you have Activation code:
- Scroll down to the product you want to activate in the Avast screen.
- Now, you must click on the “Insert activation code.”
- After that, you need to click activate.
If you have License file:
- For the older version of Avast antivirus, you must scroll down to the product and click on the “Insert License file.”
- After that, you must insert the file from your PC.
- Then you must click on “Activate.”
- If you want to insert a License file in the Avast Secureline VPN, then scroll down to the “Secureline VPN section.” And click on the “Insert here.”
- After that, locate the License file.
- Then you must click on the “Yes” to confirm activation.
Avast login: How to create an Avast Account?
You also need to create an account on the Avast portal. The account will benefit you in the following ways.
- You can manage all Licenses from Avast under one email address.
- Your subscription updates will be in your account.
- You can upgrade features and download customized updates.
The account is not automatically created. You have to create it manually. The steps to do that are as follows.
- Open your computer.
- Connect to the internet.
- Open the web browser.
- You must type in my.avast.com in the address bar.
- A sign-in page will appear on the screen.
- You have to click on the “Register,”
- After that, you must enter your email address and type the password two times.
- And then click on the “Create account.’
- A success notification will appear on the screen.
- And you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Now, check your inbox and confirm your email address.
- The message in your email box will have a verify button. So, click on it.
- After that, you need to click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, you have an account on the Avast portal.
Avast login: Connect your Avast subscription to Avast account
After creating an Avast account, you need to connect your subscription to your account. The steps to do that are as follows.
- Open the Avast interface by clicking double click on the Avast icon.
- Now, you need to click on the “Menu” at the avast interface.
- It will open options.
- You must click on the “Login to your Avast account.”
- Now, enter your Avast credentials in the required boxes.
- Then click on the login button.
- You can also login with Facebook and Google accounts.
- Your paid subscription will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, you have successfully connected your subscription with your Avast account.
- Now, you can use all the premium features of Avast.
Avast login: Common login issues
You may face the following issues while logging to your account.
- Incorrect username and password issue
- Avast servers are temporarily down.
- Authorization error.
Avast login: Troubleshooting errors
The troubleshooting of errors is described below.
- If you have an incorrect username and password issue, then check the caps lock. If it did not work, then try entering the correct email and password. You can also restore the password.
- If you face the errors of down server, then immediately contact support at Avast and tell them about the issue. Your issue will be resolved soon.
- If you have authorization error, then do not login with Google account. And manually enter the credentials. It will solve your problem.
In this article, we have tried to cover as much detail as possible about Avast login. You can buy a premium subscription by the method described in this article. And you can connect your subscription with your account.
After that, you will have the freedom to use the premium features of Avast. So, you must apply all the techniques described in this post and secure your PC for better. Your PC security is right in your hands if you understand that.
You May Like Also:
- TorrentFreak ⋆ Breaking File-sharing, Visit The Unblock Site
- Is the Tor Browser Safe or Not ? Reviews About TOR Browser
- Walmart Affiliate Program – Is It Worth It?
- Handling And Avoid From Youtube Copyright Strikes
- LimeTorrent Unblocked Site | Working Proxy and Mirror Sites
Click Here To Get Avast login Details
File Size: 0.1MB